WZcic effectively acts as a not-for-profit programme manager, working in partnership with a range of players (in the private, social and third sectors) to design, manage and deliver various affordable warmth programmes, with a particular focus at those in fuel poverty and other vulnerable homes.
This approach helps to integrate a wider range of funding and cost-effectively deliver an integrated package of measures and assistance, targeted at those most in need. This approach is illustrated in the diagram below.
This offers a range of advantages for partners such as Local Authorities, Housing Companies, Energy Suppliers, DNOs, Contractors etc, including:
- Increased external investment and leverage of funding
- Improved engagement with vulnerable homes and communities
- Bespoke project management service to meet partner requirements
- Cost-effective & added valued delivery of supplier obligations
- An integrated and inclusive approach to more effectively tackle fuel poverty
- A direct and cost-effective means of improving both the quality of local housing stock and the quality of lives of residents / tenants
- Responsive and comprehensive reporting of delivery and outcomes
- Opportunities to deliver CSR gains by more effectively tackling fuel poverty
- Providing a more distinctive offering and competitive edge for bids for Local Authority and Housing Company projects
For further details please contact us