At Warm Zones, we do things differently.
Ending fuel poverty is at the heart of everything we do, and energy efficiency is just one part of this. We help eligible households to effectively and affordably heat their homes to help them out of fuel poverty.
There are so many reasons why you should work with us:
- We have a great delivery record gained over 17 years of helping the fuel poor
- As a not-for-profit company, our focus is not on shareholder value but on doing what is best for those living in or at risk of fuel poverty
- We know how to find and target fuel poor homes
- Our relationships with funders, local authorities, registered social landlords and local referral organisations mean we can manage multiple funding streams to maximise reach and the cost-effectiveness of any scheme
- Our dedicated staff deliver exceptional customer care ensuring that householders receive all the help they need
- We have strengths in managing complex compliance and quality assurance processes that are ISO accredited
- We work with our own nationally procured framework of contractors delivering installations to our high quality standards
- Our follow up checks and aftercare ensure that workmanship is to a high standard and customers are happy and able to use their new heating (where applicable)
- We are a wholly owned subsidiary of National Energy Action (NEA), together we exist to end fuel poverty.