Instructions: How to cure diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that disrupts the entire endocrine system. The main goal of treatment is to stabilize and maintain insulin and blood sugar levels. With untimely access to a specialist, the appearance of concomitant diseases is possible. There are several types of diabetes mellitus:
- I and II types;
- gestational, usually found in pregnant women;
- cardiovascular disease;
- constant stress;
- side effects from taking certain pharmacological drugs;
- chronic adrenal insufficiency
Methods of treatmentDoctors often prescribe insulin injections to patients. Recently, alternative therapy is gaining popularity:
- use of medicinal herbs;
- taking dietary supplements;
- active lifestyle;
- changing eating habits;
- various body relaxation, such as aromatherapy or meditation;
- traditional medicine, represented by acupuncture or acupressure.
- aloe vera;
- alpha-lipoic acid, for example, found in broccoli or potatoes;
- Chromium, magnesium or omega 3 found in dietary supplements
- polyphenols, which are found in certain vegetables, fruits, or grains.