Instructions: How to cure diabetes?
Diabetes is a chronic disease that disrupts the entire endocrine system. The main goal of treatment is to stabilize and maintain insulin and blood sugar levels. With untimely access to a specialist, the appearance of concomitant diseases is possible.
There are several types of diabetes mellitus:
- I and II types;
- gestational, usually found in pregnant women;
Causes of diabetes:
- cardiovascular disease;
- constant stress;
- side effects from taking certain pharmacological drugs;
- chronic adrenal insufficiency
Methods of treatment
Doctors often prescribe insulin injections to patients.
Recently, alternative therapy is gaining popularity:
- use of medicinal herbs;
- taking dietary supplements;
- active lifestyle;
- changing eating habits;
- various body relaxation, such as aromatherapy or meditation;
- traditional medicine, represented by acupuncture or acupressure.
The main goal of treatment is an integrated approach to the problem, as well as the promotion of health in general.
For patients with diabetes, it is recommended to add to your daily diet to normalize blood sugar levels:
- aloe vera;
- alpha-lipoic acid, for example, found in broccoli or potatoes;
- Chromium, magnesium or omega 3 found in dietary supplements
- polyphenols, which are found in certain vegetables, fruits, or grains.
To obtain a better result, you can add dietary supplements to the daily intake of medicines. Natural remedies have an exclusively herbal composition, which guarantees the absence of an overdose or the appearance of undesirable effects. Before taking, be sure to read the instructions for use, especially pay attention to the components of the supplement, as well as the presence of contraindications.
If there is no result or the course of the disease worsens, it is urgent to consult a specialist.
|Product name||Author's Rating||Customer Rating|
|NuviaLab Sugar Control||4.3||4.5|