Instructions: How to cure hypertension?
Diseases of the cardiovascular system are a common cause of death. Unfortunately, despite the use of medications or surgery, the problem still remains relevant. The most common heart diseases:
- ischemic disease;
- heart failure;
Methods of treatmentDrug therapy plays a huge role in heart disease. Treatment is prescribed only after a qualified specialist collects all the necessary information about the patients health.
- Complete diagnostics.
- Endoecological rehabilitation. Designed to restore the circulatory system, stabilize the functioning of internal organs, etc.
- Homeopathic therapy.
- Massage of internal organs.
- Hirudotherapy. Medicinal leeches are used.
- The use of medicines containing sulfur. The drugs have a preventive effect in the fight against atherosclerosis.
- Surgical intervention. When other methods fail.
- Be active, such as jogging, walking or outdoor activities.
- Acceptance of dietary supplements that help improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Food rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Remove fatty, spicy and salty foods from your diet.
- Minimize or avoid alcohol, coffee or strong tea.
- Taking anticoagulants to thin the blood.
- Adequate sleep and rest.
Lipid Control Plus
|Product name||Author's Rating||Customer Rating|
|Lipid Control Plus||4.5||4.5|