Instructions: How to increase immunity?
With the onset of cold weather, our immunity is put to the real test, trying to protect the body. In order to improve your health, you need to adhere to the following rules:
- Healthy sleep. Full healthy sleep is not only quantity, but also quality. Try to go to bed before 23, and before that, you need to ventilate the sleeping room for an hour. Sleep should last at least 7 hours.
- Physical activity. Physical activity is not only 2 hours of training 5 times a week, but also long walks, stairs instead of the elevator and walking instead of transport. If you give enough physical activity, then sleep will become much stronger.
- Fresh air. Spend every day outdoors to get your dose of vitamin D. Your mood, performance and sleep will improve.
- Hardening. A contrast shower, cool air and wiping will help improve blood circulation and disperse the lymph, which will not only improve the quality of the organs, but also relieve you of swelling.
- Balanced nutrition. A balanced diet will help deliver the body the necessary trace elements: proteins for the building material of tissues, fats for elasticity and cell quality, carbohydrates for energy, and fiber for proper bowel function. Also, proper nutrition will supply the body with vitamins necessary for various chemical processes in the body.
- Drinking mode. Everyones water intake is different. On average, a person needs to drink 2 liters per day to maintain the quality of the processes occurring in the body.
- Take vitamins. To maintain immunity, it is worth drinking preventive courses of vitamins D, C and Zn. It is better to drink them when the sun is less intense, so that the level of vitamins remains at about the same level all year round.
- Maintain serotonin levels. We must not forget that our physical health is directly dependent on the mental, so take time for small joys, cheer yourself up and indulge in goodies. Try to protect yourself from stress, protect your personal boundaries and live for yourself!