Instructions: How to cure potency?
Unfortunately, recently the problem with potency in men has become more frequent. Erectile dysfunction is a concomitant disease. Typical symptoms of potency disorders are manifested:
- Reduced or no sex drive.
- Premature ejaculation that is not controlled during intercourse.
- The softness of the penis during intimacy.
- The orgasm is very blurred or completely absent.
- Reduced amount of ejaculate.
- The number of erections decreases significantly throughout the day.
- Disturbance in the functioning of the central system.
- Consequences of previous genitourinary infections, accompanied by complications.
- Pathological changes in vessels or veins.
- Irregularities in genetics.
- Hormonal failures.
- Failure to follow the rules of personal hygiene.
Methods of treatmentIn the initial stages or as an addition to the main therapy, dietary supplements are used that contain:
- Raw materials from animals, such as royal jelly or maize manti.
- Helpful herbal ingredients such as ginger, ginseng and other medicinal plants.
- Minerals, such as tourmaline or shilajit.
- Medicated treatment.
- Working with a psychologist.
- Surgical intervention in the treatment of venous or arterial insufficiency.
- Implantation of prostheses in the penis
|Product name||Author's Rating||Customer Rating|