Instructions: How to cure snoring?
When at night one of the family members snores terribly from the bedroom, and the walls begin to vibrate from this, the rest have to turn on the TV and wait until all this is over. Fortunately, there are many convenient ways that can help you deal with this dilemma.
How snoring interferes with the life of othersSnoring is very unnerving for other family members. Of course, it is impossible to hear your own snoring, but it is not possible to realize how this can affect the sleep of others and lead to fatigue and irritability. For the sake of solidarity, and in order not to offend a loved one, most residents of the same house simply keep silent about it. Snoring often occurs when the muscles in the throat are relaxed. In this form, they often vibrate, which causes the air flow to become intermittent in the nasopharyngeal region, and therefore cause unpleasant sounds.
Ways to stop snoringThere are several main reasons that lead to snoring:
- For a start, you can start with losing weight if the body is overweight. It is very important that overweight people usually snore more often. Adipose tissue and undeveloped muscle tone of the respiratory tract cause a strong vibration, hence snoring occurs. Get rid of excess fat and live without snoring;
- Do not abuse alcohol. Alcohol usually relaxes the muscles in the throat area, causing persistent snoring. You can drink at least two hours before bedtime;
- Give up cigarettes. Cigarette smoke strongly irritates the throat from the inside, which only exacerbates the manifestation of snoring;
- Sleep on your side or stomach. When a person sleeps on his back, the tongue and palate are pressed against the wall of the throat, where they sink. Sound is produced. And sleeping on the side of the body or on the stomach excludes the appearance of sound;
- You can eat garlic or onions. If there are spicy foods, then this helps to prevent drying out of the nose and reduces congestion. It is the latter that is the only cause of snoring;
- Eat pineapples, bananas, oranges. The point is that when a person has a full rest, snoring is noticeably reduced.Melatonin is responsible for the quality of sleep. And it can be found in pineapples, oranges, bananas and so on.