What is MediCramp?
MediCramp – a product whose components are designed to provide natural, smooth muscle contractions. The product contains high quality magnesium citrate in combination with other nutrients, which have also proven effective in eliminating cramps. A single supplement can provide the best results and eliminate muscle cramps for an extended period of time.
Muscle cramps make life very difficult. For a person experiencing this symptom, any physical activity brings suffering. The cause of this problem is magnesium deficiency. MediCramp is designed specifically to relieve muscle cramps by making up for the lack of this trace element.
Is it scam or legit?Based on my personal experience and customer reviews, I believe that MediCramp is not a scam.
MediCramp is designed based on clinical studies that have shown the effectiveness of ingredients to combat cramps and muscle spasms in the lower extremities.
The components and their amounts in the composition of the drug:
- High-quality elemental magnesium - 300 mg.
- Thiamine Mononitrate, vitamin B1 0 50 mg.
- Pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B6 - 30 mg.
- Riboflavin, vitamin B2 - 5 mg.
- Cyanocobalamin, vitamin B12 - 250 micrograms.
- Zinc sulfate - 30 mg.
- Bioperine - 5 mg.
|Delivery time||5-14 days|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
Instruction: How to use?
The recommended daily dose of MediCramp is 3 capsules taken 1-2 hours before sleep. For best results, wash down with a glass of water. Patients who suffer from severe muscle spasms are indicated to take 3 capsules daily for 1.5 months. If the cramps stop, it should be reduced to 2 capsules daily for another 2 weeks. After this period, if the unpleasant symptom has not resumed, a maintenance dosage of 1 capsule per day is recommended. If the cramps recur, increase the number of capsules again, and when they stop, reduce the dose again. Preferably, when the seizures pass, take 1 capsule per day as maintenance therapy.
How does it really work?
MediCramp, in addition to providing an ideal balance of magnesium in the body, the formula contains other vital components that aim to reduce the symptoms of muscle cramps. There are over 300 biological processes in which magnesium ion is involved that affect overall health.
Positive effects of nutrients, in the composition of the drug:
- Increasing free testosterone levels. Magnesium increases the level of the hormone, which has a positive effect on sexual and physical health.
- Improved bone health. Magnesium stimulates the production of the hormone calcitonin, which regulates calcium ions in the bones.
- Confirmed by doctors
- Natural composition
Indications for useMediCramp is indicated when there are symptoms of magnesium deficiency in the body. The main signs of microelement deficiency are:
- Cramps and muscle tension. Magnesium deficiency leads to secondary depletion of potassium in cells.
- Weak bones. Magnesium deficiency reduces calcium levels, which causes the bone structure to weaken. The trace element left in the body calcifies and becomes hard.
- Stress and anxiety. The hormone cortisol becomes dominant as magnesium levels decrease, which impairs brain function and causes panic attacks.
ContraindicationsThe MediCramp drug is completely safe and has no contraindications. However, you should consult your doctor before taking it.
Does MediCramp have any side effects?
Where can I find the official MediCramp website?
Can I buy MediCramp in a pharmacy?
How can I order MediCramp?
In which countries is it sold?
How long does delivery take?
Where to buy MediCramp in UK, USA and other countries?
|Available in countries||United Kingdom, USA, India, UAE, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies||no|
|Availability on Amazon||no|