Instructions: How to cure vision?
If you experience the following symptoms, you should not delay the appointment with the doctor:
- The appearance of various obstructions before the eyes, such as flashes or lawsuits.
- The presence of a veil before the eyes.
- Problem with near or far vision.
- Blurry items.
- Sensation of discomfort or pain in the eyes.
- Rapid fatigue during hard work at the computer.
- Problems with peripheral vision.
- Deformation of the retina caused by age-related changes.
- Lack of regular eye muscle training
- Disturbances in the processes of blood circulation.
- Prolonged tension in the eyes.
- Coloring everything around in a blue spectrum.
- Increased dryness of the mucous membrane of the eye.
Methods of treatmentThe approach to solving the problem is complex:
- Drugs that stabilize blood circulation in the eyeballs.
- The use of vitamin complexes.
- Hardware stimulation techniques.
- Application of special gymnastics or eye massage.
- Using contact lenses or glasses.
- Pneumatic massage
|Product name||Author's Rating||Customer Rating|