Instructions: How to cure varicose veins?
So what exactly is varicose veins, by definition, and how is it treated? First, lets answer the first question. Varicose veins are an expansion of the subcutaneous veins as a result of improper operation of their valves. It leads to stagnation of blood, the formation of venous stars, fatigue and swelling of the legs. Later, this can lead to dire consequences. Running varicose veins can lead to pulmonary infarction, thrombophlebitis, edema, and even death from complications is possible if they are ignored.
How to recognize varicose veins?At the first stage, it is very difficult to distinguish varicose veins from simple fatigue and overwork. In the early stages, its just a slight heaviness and fatigue in the legs. Therefore, the first stage is most often asymptomatic. After fatigue, the veins also swell over time, most often on the legs. There are many reasons for varicose veins. Here are a few of them.
- Sedentary lifestyle often leads to varicose veins. Spend at least 1 hour a day on physical education.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Too much stress on the legs. Often the disease affects those who stand a lot on their feet. You should also not overload in the gym closer to 50 years.
- Heredity. Find out if your close relatives have a similar disease.
How to keep your feet healthy?Now, fortunately, there are a large number of ways to treat this disease. These are mainly compression stockings or bandages, special physical activity, drug treatment, and surgery. Which methods suit you more depends on the stage. Below is a brief description of each method.
- Compression for legs. If varicose veins are only at the initial stage and do not yet require more active intervention, then you should try this method.Its essence lies in the fact that they support the veins, are the prevention of blood accumulation and prevent ulcers.
- Medical method. This method is also used in the initial stages. Its essence lies in the use of medicines, as prescribed by a doctor, which thin and stimulate blood circulation.
- Sclerotherapy. A method that was discovered relatively recently. It consists in injecting a drug into a vein, with the help of which the walls of the vessel stick together and later dissolve.
- Operation. Intervention through surgery is considered a rather radical solution, prescribed only in consultation with a doctor
|Product name||Author's Rating||Customer Rating|