What is Veniselle?
Veniselle – is a remedy for varicose veins. The use of this cream eliminates pain, fatigue and heaviness in the legs. The result of using Veniselle is the elimination of spider angiomas.
Varicose veins are considered one of the most common female diseases. It can occur during pregnancy, due to wearing new shoes, frequent consumption of fatty foods, unfavorable working conditions, age, etc. Regardless of the causes of varicose veins, women can solve this problem with Veniselle cream.
Is it scam or legit?Based on my personal experience and customer reviews, I believe that Veniselle is not a scam.
Veniselle contains only natural active ingredients:
- Horse chestnut extract. Tones the venous vessels and helps to increase blood flow.
- Extract of chamomile flowers. Provides relief from inflammation, swelling and irritation. This component is also necessary for skin care, deodorization and refreshment.
- Nettle extract. This component of the cream is used to reduce varicose veins and eliminate spider veins on the legs.
- Extract of red bell pepper. With its help, provides a reduction of pain and discomfort.
- Wormwood extract. This component is needed to prevent the process of blood clots and dissolving vascular plaques.
- Menthol. It is necessary for cooling the skin. This component not only gives a pleasant feeling, but also makes the body dissolve fat. Due to this, the elimination of edema is ensured.
- Caffeine. Contributes to the stimulation of skin circulation and improves skin elasticity.
- Panthenol. It reduces inflammations and heals bruises and cuts on your legs.
Veniselle also includes auxiliary components: vitamins groups A, B, C, E and K, as well as mineral salts, organic acids, iron, calcium, chromium and magnesium.
|Delivery time||5-14 days|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
Instruction: How to use?
Taking this product is recommended for women who suffer from stage 1-2 varicose veins. In the third stage Veniselle can be used for maintenance therapy.
How does it really work?
This product is able to put a woman on her feet in just 3 weeks. The secret of this cream lies in its active ingredients. They instantly penetrate the skin and fill the vessels with esculin, escin and PP-vitamins. These substances help strengthen the walls of the veins, restore healthy blood flow and return your legs to lightness.
- Low price
- Confirmed by doctors
- Natural composition
- Reviews in the media
Indications for useThe use of this cream is recommended in the case of:
- discomfort, fatigue and a feeling of heaviness in the legs;
- Vascular spiders on the skin;
- dilated veins;
- bumps on the legs;
- varicose veins;
- Inflammations and bleeding;
- Swelling of the shins and ankles.
ContraindicationsDue to the fact that this cream consists exclusively of natural ingredients, it has no special contraindications. But before its first use, it is recommended to read the composition and make sure that it does not contain substances that cause an individual allergic reaction. Taking this remedy is not recommended only during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If necessary, this cream can also be used by men.
Does Veniselle have any side effects?
Where can I find the official Veniselle website?
Can I buy Veniselle in a pharmacy?
How can I order Veniselle?
In which countries is it sold?
How long does delivery take?
Where to buy Veniselle in UK, USA and other countries?
|Available in countries||United Kingdom, USA, India, UAE, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies||no|
|Availability on Amazon||no|