Varikosette what is it?
Varikosette is a foot care product designed to prevent and treat varicose veins.
It is the only ointment that has the necessary and effective components to have a complex effect and eliminate the effects of disease.
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.|
|Pharmacy license conditions||At the counter|
|Available in countries:||United Kingdom, USA, India, Philippines|
|Available in pharmacies||no|
|Availability on Amazon||no|
|Delivery time||5-14 days|
|Availability||available on the official website|
|Composition||100% natural. Not a drug|
Composition of Varikosette
The Varikosette preparation is composed of unique components capable of ensuring the health and lightness of the legs. The composition is carefully selected and contained:
- ginko biloba: gives elasticity to blood vessels, eliminates inflammation, improves blood circulation;
- horse chestnut: restores brittle capillaries, eliminates vascular meshes, prevents blood clots;
- Gamamelis: promotes the reabsorption of clots, eliminates pain, relieves swelling, obstructs blood vessels and promotes the outflow of lymphatic fluid;
- urea and troxerutin: eliminates pain, relieves the sensation of severity, reduces the number of calf convulsions, has an anti-edema effect.
- Fast shipping
- Low price
- Reviews in the media
Instruction: how to use Varikosette?
The Varikosette preparation is recommended for people who present signs of insufficient venous or lymphatic circulation, namely: heaviness and pain in the legs, night cramps in the calves. And also people who are predisposed to the display of vascular stars and cracking of blood vessels.
The ointment is simple and convenient to use. It is recommended:
- Rinse your feet under water and dry them;
- apply the product with massage movements, first treat your feet and then your hips;
- allow the product to be absorbed, only then get dressed.
- It is recommended to repeat the procedure up to 3 times a day.
- The duration of the course depends on the severity of the disease, mainly the course does not last more than a month, and if we talk about the initial stage, 2 weeks will be enough.
How does it work?
The Varikosette has the following effects
- the veins become less visible and the vascular network disappears
- the walls of the blood vessels become stronger, more elastic and resistant;
- painful and unpleasant sensations disappear;
- the fatigue and heaviness in the legs are gone;
- blood clots formed within the damaged vessels are reabsorbed;
- reduces swelling and night cramps;
- blood circulation is accelerated;
- the surface of the skin is transformed, its structure is improved;
- restores the strength of the blood vessels;
- gives your feet a feeling of freshness and lightness.
- Thanks to the properties and natural components of Varikosette anyone can get rid of varicose veins by themselves, avoiding surgery.
Indications for useVarikosette is recommended for use in the following cases: heaviness and fatigue in the legs; varicose veins; risk of thrombus formation; leg swelling.
ContraindicationsThe drug Varikosette has no contraindications, due to its herbal composition, but some patients may develop intolerance to certain components. During pregnancy and during breastfeeding, you should consult your doctor.
Doctor's reviewI recommend Varikosette foot cream to my patients because it has proven to be effective and safe. It does not contain harmful synthetic ingredients, so it is safe. In my practice, there were no side effects from this remedy. My patients are happy with the result. Of course, in a neglected state, the cream will not completely eliminate the problem, but it will improve the condition and prevent further deterioration.
Customer ReviewsI have a bad heredity, so I carefully monitor the condition of my legs and veins. The doctor advised me to use Varikosette cream because I spend most of my time at work on my feet. I liked that it is easy to apply to the feet and gives a feeling of lightness and freshness.
I suffer from varicose veins, and a friend advised me to use Varikosette cream. Since my veins are in poor condition, I did not hope that he would help me. At the end of the course, I noticed that the vascular networks and veins became smaller. I was delighted with this result and decided to consult a doctor. He advised me to continue the treatment in order to achieve the best effect. I gladly followed his advice. In addition to improving the condition of the veins, I felt that it became easier for me to walk, the heaviness in my legs disappeared. I especially like the composition of the cream. I am not afraid to use it because it is completely harmless.
Due to varicose veins, I am embarrassed to wear short skirts and dresses in the summer, although my figure is beautiful. I saw information about Varikosette cream on the Internet and decided to try it. I smeared them on my feet and did not miss a single day. I dont feel like running my veins and doing surgery, so I try different remedies. This cream works well and does not leave a sticky feeling. It can be used throughout the day and even at work. After a while, I noticed an improvement in the condition of the veins. I still do not dare to go for a walk in a dress, but I believe that soon the problem will become less pronounced.
Where can I find the official Varikosette website?
Can I buy Varikosette in a pharmacy?
How can I order Varikosette?
In which countries is it sold?
How long does delivery take?
Is Varikosette a deception?
Are there any negative reviews about Varikosette?
Where to buy Varikosette in UK, USA and other countries?